All UVRF coaches who coach more than 10 times per year must comply with the UVRF coaching requirements, which include the following:
1. UVRF Safe Sport Policy Compliance:
a. Review UVRF Safe Sport Policy every year before rowing starts.
b. USRowing SafeSport Online Training. Renew every 3 years. New UVRF coaches must complete the training prior to contact with athletes.
2. NCSI background check Renew every 2 years.
3. NH Commercial Boat License. If you coach from a launch, you must have a valid NH commercial boat license.
4. American Red Cross-approved First Aid, CPR/AED. Coaches must stay current with their training.
5. While coaching from a launch, always wear the UVRF-provided PFD; make sure you have a club walkie talkie with you, turned on, and a working cell phone.
See here for the full policy and coaching requirements.